I've seen this recipe for curry leaf oil in a tv show and have been following this for about a month now and like what its done for my hair. Do give it a try.
1 cup oil
1 cup curry leaves
1 tbsp methi seeds.
Take 1/4 cup of oil and add the methi seeds and fry till they change color. Add the curry leaves and fry till they change into a greenish brown color. Add the remaining oil and let it heat . Switch off and when cool, drain. Store in a jar.Warm the oil and apply to hair .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI,
I TRIED UR METHOD. I GOT AWFUL SMELL WHILE FRYING THE CURRY LEAVES. THY HD BECOME BLACK. I AM DEF GOING TO TRY AGAIN SO NEED TO KNOW THE FOLL.
1) IS IT ENOUGH TO FRY THE CURRY LEAVES TILL THE OIL TURNS GREEN IN COLOR? MY OIL TURNED BLACK BUT I AM STILL USING IT.
2) WHY SHLD V WARM THE OIL BEFORE APPLYING IT E/TIME? WE ALREADY HEAT IT FOR AROUND 20 MINUTES ATLEAST RIGHT?
3) DO WE NEED TO DISCARD THE METHI SEEDS AND CURRY LEAVES BEFORE STORING?
APPRECIATE UR RPLY ASAP
RAJI
Post a Comment